Lisbon, N.D. – Sheyenne River Flood Protection (12/13/17 Update)
The flood protection project in Lisbon is on hold until the spring of 2018. The project is substantially complete, aside from a punch list of items to be completed when the weather is fit. Some of the major punch list items are as follows:
- Stain and seal concrete floodwall, install decorative concrete caps
- Pour decorative, colored concrete around the base of the floodwall and a
- Install a 20-foot piece of sidewalk at a construction entrance
- Intall top 2-inch wear course of asphalt on 5th Ave
- Other clean up items as necessary
The road closure structure (stop logs) are currently being shipped from Germany. Once they arrive, the Contractor will perform a mock demonstration of the stop logs and train City staff how to install and remove the stop logs.