The Project Manager is responsible for client relationship development and management, project management and working with the Sector Leader to identify business development strategies and opportunities.
- Locations Needed
- Plymouth, Minn.
- St. Cloud, Minn.
- West Fargo, N.D.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a thorough understanding of the client’s expectations and objectives
- Develops the scope of work, schedule and fee for each of their projects in coordination with Group Leaders and or Office Managers
- Responsible for ensuring assigned projects meet the scope, schedule, and budget
- Develops a Project Work Plan, as needed, for distribution to the project team
- Receives project assignments from Group Leader or Office Manager
- Participates in preparing qualification/proposal submittals and presentations to clients
- Monitors projects using Moore Engineering’s financial project management system
- Participates in securing funding with State and Federal agencies, if required
- Applies experience and expertise to assist Production team develop solutions to meet the client’s expectations and project requirements
- Monitors and ensures prompt delivery and payment of client invoices by adhering to Moore Engineering’s Accounts Receivable Collection policy
- Coordinates with Group Leader or Office Manager to manage project financials and client expectations
- Travels for project coordination and business development, as required
- Other duties as needed and assigned to foster business development and financial success of projects, develop client relationships, and contribute to company growth.
- B.S. in Environmental Science/Studies, Biology, Natural Resources or related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience in environmental and/or consulting field
- Thorough understanding of project management with proven experience to manage multiple projects to successful outcomes
- Ability to supervise and lead project teams to successfully execute projects
- Ability to understand, in general, engineering discipline principles
- Ability to market and sell environmental and/or engineering services
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Experience with environmental review and permitting, especially large-scale projects and/or renewable energy projects is a plus
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.