The Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage a variety of initiatives including system implementations, integrations of future acquisitions, workflow and process improvements, IT infrastructure and security projects. This position will lead organizational change management by directing the design, development, and implementation of strategic processes and projects.
- Locations Needed
- Moore Holding Company - West Fargo, N.D.
- West Fargo, N.D.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops project strategies and plans to include stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, change management, and end user training to ensure adoption and ROI.
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis and estimates expected project budget.
- Manages projects and leads cross functional teams to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties and vendors.
- Serves as an IT liaison to support the technology strategies of various groups and determine solutions.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Leads change management aspects of all projects to maximize adoption of the change.
- Coordinates with project team to develop user training materials to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to end users.
- Preserves assets by incorporating disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures in all projects.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (business related field) required.
- Project Management certification preferred – Six Sigma, PMP from PMI, PM from VITA.
- Broad understanding of IT processes including security, systems, networks, cloud computing, system integration, database management, and application development.
- Five or more years of project management experience required.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles, planning, and methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of IT, accounting, general business processes, change management, etc.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Travel of up to 20% may be required depending on projects and company initiatives.
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.