IT Project ManagerApply Now
The IT Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage a variety of initiatives including system implementations, integrations of future acquisitions, workflow and process improvements, IT infrastructure, etc. The project manager will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
- Locations Needed
- Moore Holding Company
- West Fargo, N.D.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis, estimating expected budget for the project.
- Develops detailed project plans to track progress.
- Manages assigned projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Leads a cross functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Leads Change Management aspects of all projects to maximize adoption of the change.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Preserves assets by incorporating disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures in all projects.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Implements document control policies and documentation standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (business related field) required.
- Project Management certification preferred – Six Sigma, PMP from PMI, PM from VITA.
- Broad understanding of IT processes including security, systems, networks, cloud computing, system integration, database management, and application development.
- Five or more years of project management experience required.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles, planning, and methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of IT, accounting, general business processes, change management, etc.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Results-driven mindset.
- Travel of up to 20% may be required depending on projects and company initiatives.
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.