The trusted partner for more than 100 North Dakota and Minnesota communities
Moore Engineering partners with more than 100 cities to complete projects that create strong, vibrant communities – the water, sewer, streets, walking paths and more that make cities more livable and keep economic activity churning.
We help cities develop sustainable solutions to create a result that balances project requirements with available resources. And we have a long history of partnering with cities to identify potential funding sources, and then assisting them in the application process.
Moore is there through it all – from initial concept through public involvement, design, contract administration and construction management. We’ve performed thousands of municipal projects since 1960 for communities big and small.
And because we call this region home, we’re in it for the long haul. If a city needs it, we advise and perform maintenance and updates for city water, wastewater and transportation systems. Moore is truly a partner in our clients’ success.
- Assessment calculations
- City maps and GIS
- Capital improvement plans
- Contract administration, construction staking and observation
- Facility plans
- Grant writing
- Preliminary engineer’s reports/feasibility studies
- Pedestrian and bike trails
- Sewage collection, treatment and pumping stations
- Storm water collection and pumping
- Street paving and seal coating
- Street replacement, rehabilitation and maintenance
- Water and sewer comprehensive plans
- Water storage
- Water and sewer rate analysis
- Water distribution and supply
- Water treatment