CADD Standards CoordinatorApply Now
The CADD Standards Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning, training, and performance of CADD users company-wide in coordination and in concert with the overall Company objectives, practice standards, and policies.
- Locations Needed
- Bemidji, Minn.
- Bismarck, N.D.
- East Grand Forks, Minn.
- Fergus Falls, Minn.
- Minot, N.D.
- Plymouth, Minn.
- St. Cloud, Minn.
- Valley City, N.D.
- West Fargo, N.D.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads development of CADD standards, procedures, and implementation, monitoring of, and enforcement of standards across the company
- Coordinates updates to the CADD Standards Manual
- Updates and maintains the electronic document library, to include, but not limited to CADD, and PDF Prototypical Construction Drawings and Details
- Establishes tools for CADD interdisciplinary and client specific integration
- Answers software questions from CADD user staff, specifically related to Civil 3D environment (Surfaces, grading, corridors, pipes, quantities, Infraworks, etc.)
- Assists in onboarding staff by creating and administering new employee tutorials
- Ensures accuracy of deliverables by adhering to all QA/QC procedures for all work products developed
- Keeps current on new products, technologies, software updates, innovations, and developments
- Implements new products, technologies, innovations, software updates, and developments to increase efficiency
- Provides and/or coordinates on-going training to staff on CADD related changes/industry advancements
- Coordinates with vendors and consultants for training and standards development
- Coordinates with the Group Leaders, CPO, COO, and Office Managers on training needs and budget
- Maintains regular communication with COO/Office Managers
- Maintains regular communication with the Practice Leaders to improve project execution and deliveryMaintains regular communication with IT department regarding software needs for CADD users staff
- Serves as Engineering Designer or CADD Technician, as needed, on a project-by-project basis
- Travels to all office locations, including overnight stays
- Maintains utilization in the following range:
o 25% Minimum
o 50% Maximum
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Relevant CADD experience utilizing Civil 3D software
- Expertise in Civil 3D including: Surfaces, grading, corridors, pipes, quantities, Infraworks
- Demonstrated ability to mentor personnel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with a forward-thinking mindset
- Understanding of Revit software preferred
- Understanding of GIS and ESRI ArcView software preferred
- Understanding of MicroStation Bentley products preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.