The NDACo Annual Conference is NDACo’s premier educational and networking event. Held every October, the conference is a two-day gathering of over 500 officials, guests and vendors from across the state. Conference activities include:
• Educational workshops, including ILG-credit qualifying classes
• Vendor displays in two indoor venues and an outdoor large-equipment display
• NDACo Board of Directors elections
• Discussion and voting on important legislative resolutions and initiatives
• Topical keynote speakers and special guests
• ILG awards and graduation
• Excellence in County Government Awards
• Presentation of scholarship winners
• Scheduled and informal opportunities to network with other county folks, partners, state officials and others.
To learn more or to register as an attendee, visit their conference page, here.