The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist will draw on their professional and creative experience to help develop and implement effective online campaigns and audience acquisition strategies for Moore Holding Company and its subsidiaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds, executes and optimizes campaigns by utilizing marketing automation systems and CRM software
- Identifies and implements acquisition, curation, and segmentation techniques to effectively grow, nurture, and maintain audiences
- Acts as the subject matter expert in activities such as building and executing email drip and multi-channel campaigns, building landing pages and forms, list building (including understanding segmentation that drives engagement), and A/B testing
- Reports on and tracks digital analytics through the marketing funnel
- Provides insightful reporting, analysis and core metric dashboarding
- Evaluates emerging digital technologies and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Supports day-to-day execution of marketing activities and campaigns
- Writes effective and compelling project briefs and work with creative resources to produce best-in-class creative assets while employing industry best-practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing automation or similar role
- Campaign management experience, both planning and execution
- Proficient with marketing automation software and experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, collaborative, creative, and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work on your own and as part of a team
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.