The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing right-of-way services by investigating, negotiating, and acquiring real property and coordination of utility identification and relocation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Project Manager in communications with stakeholders.
- Coordinates all mapping and data needs for project team, client, and their contractors.
- Assists in communication with landowners either through mail, electronic, or direct communication as appropriate.
- Documents all communication with landowners and stakeholders.
- Assists in scheduling with any mailings, public meetings, and other project meetings.
- Attends right-of-way meetings with stakeholders.
- Deed and Easement plus other ownership searches at courthouses (Register of Deed Offices) or using electronic record tools
- Search for land ownership addresses and phone contacts
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with the legal team working for the Project Sponsors
- Create and maintain Project ROW worksheets for contact data, payment data, document tracking, title opinion review, status data, and other pertinent information related to ROW for the project.
- Coordinate USDA-CRP contract buy-outs and modifications to accommodate project needs
- Stay updated on NDDOT training opportunities and participate as needed.
- Coordinate with utility companies to gather location information, relocation cost estimates, and assist with scheduling
- Other duties as assigned
- Two-year degree in related field or relevant work experience
- Five years of experience in right of way acquisition or related position
- Completed or plan to complete the National Highway Institute – Real Estate Acquisition under the Uniform Act, an overview
- Must have excellent communication skills
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.