The Videography and Media Specialist is responsible for developing creative concepts, managing film projects, and leading the filming and editing process. They will have the ability to take ideas and stories and translate them into compelling visuals that promote brand awareness and amplify the unique value of Moore Holding Company and its subsidiaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, coordinates, implements the overall concepts and content of videos that will promote brand awareness of Moore Holding Company and its subsidiaries effectively and consistently
- Films, edits, designs, animates, and produces marketable video and interactive assets for consumption by external and internal audiences through the use of short-form video production, motion graphics, graphic design, animation, or photography techniques
- Produces high impact creative for use on multiple channels, including presentations, email, video, social media, and website, for internal and external marketing communications
- Attends events and capture raw video and interviews for use in marketing and communications materials
- Ensures messaging of all content is developed with brand consistency in mind for each subsidiary company
- Collaborates with the marketing team to develop and maintain a content calendar for multiple subsidiary companies
- Stays abreast of technological advancements in videography, photography, outreach, multimedia, and social media
- Maintains a centralized video/multimedia file library
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Associate’s degree in Film, Video Production, Mass Communications, Graphic Design or related field
- Two years of experience with a demonstrable portfolio of work
- Strong video/photo shooting, video editing and & retouching skills
- Experience with motion graphics/multimedia techniques
- Experience with audio and lighting setup
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and/or other related software
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into content
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Self-starter with a passion and positive energy for solving problems and supporting people, processes, and technology
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work overtime, if necessary
- Prior experience and knowledge in digital and social media trends, platforms, and publishing tools, preferred
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.