Applying for a position at Moore Holding Company? YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. Please submit your application using this online form.
Moore Holding Company administers an employee-owned family of companies seeking to expand. We provide marketing, finance, human resources, and IT support to our family of companies with the goal of improving effectiveness and efficiency. For more information on Moore Holding Company, see mooreholdingco.com.
Our marketing team is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to help craft and edit company, industry, solution, and product/service-specific content that promotes brand awareness and amplifies a unique value proposition. This position may be assigned to work with any of the companies in the Moore family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures messaging of all marketing content is developed with brand consistency for each company
- Participates in the development of new marketing campaigns
- Collaborates with experts and co-workers to generate copy for advertising, marketing, and internal communication projects, including intranet, social media, marketing materials, advertising, press releases, project write-ups, articles, and brochures
- Maintains an active presence on company social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Executes a social media strategy by crafting and repurposing relevant content on a regular basis, engaging followers, and sparking relevant conversation
- Reviews existing website content (and creates new content if applicable) on a monthly basis
- Creates impactful outbound email content by writing, designing, and creating emails that support content marketing campaigns
- Assists in capturing photography and video to be used in marketing campaigns
- Assists in the copy editing, design and layout of marketing materials and other forms of communication both print and electronic
- Works closely with experts and co-workers to craft articles, blog entries, and other content pieces to educate target audiences
- Provides proposal support, as needed, including producing high quality proposal, qualifications submittals, presentations, and other marketing materials to meet requirements and deadlines of responses to RFQs, RFPs, and RFIs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in marketing, branding and/or content management
- Prior experience and knowledge in digital and social media trends, platforms, and publishing tools
- Detail-oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including interviewing, editing & proofing, adaptable writing based on media (social media, press releases, websites, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into content
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Self-starter with a passion and positive energy for solving problems and supporting people, processes, and technology
- Knowledge of engineering and/or professional services preferred
- Experience in photography and videography preferred
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work overtime if necessary
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.