This position drafts detailed construction drawings, topographical profiles, and related maps and specifications used in the planning and construction of civil engineering projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Works under minimum supervision to prepare finished drawings from complex sketches, notes, layouts, details and verbal instructions
• Analyzes sketches, notes, and other input materials to determine the best approach to develop and complete the drawings
• Utilizes the Moore tool palettes effectively to maintain a high level of productivity
• Follows company design standards
• Maintains accuracy and quality while adhering to the project schedule
• Suggests and/or develops additions or proposes changes to the existing templates and styles
• Preforms as a CADD project coordinator on projects with more than one operator, when indicated
• Preforms in a designer capacity involving their discipline, when indicated
• Prepares design calculations, when indicated
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum Associates Degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering field
• Proficient in Civil 3D Software
• Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.