ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Knowledge of the Standard Specifications for Sewer, Water, and Road Construction, as well as their application.
• Must obtain measurements and report progress information and place detailed information on a RPR Daily Report.
• Answers inquiries and complaints from residents and clients. Must be a good communicator.
• Coordinates on-site testing when needed.
• Becomes thoroughly familiar with the plans and specifications for the job to be inspected.
• Inspects materials prior to installation.
• Points out potential problems to the Construction Project Manager.
• Must be able to read and interpret construction plans, blueprints and maps.
• Must be able to follow and carry out specific instructions on an independent basis.
• Must be able to interpret and implement company mandated safety policies.
• Responsible for job specific quality system tasks as defined in quality manual.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a high school/GED diploma.
• General knowledge of construction.
• Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable.
• Ability to perform physical work (i.e. strenuous walking, lifting 50+ pounds Catch Basin grates and MH covers, hauling equipment, etc.)
• Must work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
• Must be able to work hours that contractor works, up to 16 hours per day when indicated.
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.