Supports the execution of strategic marketing programs and ensures assigned marketing projects are completed effectively and efficiently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages evaluation of potential opportunities in the Go / No Go Process.
- Participates in proposal development strategy sessions to help formulate win themes, differentiators and content.
- Works collaboratively with engineers, managers, business development employees, and various other employees to coordinate, produce, edit and maintain company proposals describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients, reflecting the company’s brand image, voice, and values.
- Coordinates proposal photography as needed.
- Assists with the shortlist interview preparation.
- Maintains proposal success tracking.
- Assists in implementing and maintaining Customer Relation Management (CRM) system for database, marketing, documenting, reporting and tracking activities. Including tracking for online activities and campaigns.
- Assists with plans, tests and delivers CRM strategies across the company for customer retention and loyalty.
- Serves as a functional resource for all CRM users to improve system understanding and efficiency.
- Develops instructional and training materials for CRM users.
- Works with diverse professional technical, marketing and business development employees to support the company’s brand image, voice and values.
- Coordinates selection, purchase, and distribution of branded promotional items.
- Assists with scheduling, coordination, and planning of technical conferences and tradeshows.
- Supports, develops, and coordinates marketing campaigns, marketing plans and materials for trade shows and other events to create brand awareness.
- Updates and maintains marketing department documentation and databases.
- Create layouts and designs of marketing collateral and other published materials as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of proven experience in Communications and Marketing disciplines.
- Must exhibit proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite with considerable focus on InDesign and Publication Management.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Previous experience preparing proposals and marketing materials for a Consulting Engineering (A/E) firm(s) desirable.
- Previous experience with customer relations management (CRM) and databased management systems desirable.
Moore Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. Moore Engineering is an EEO/AA Employer.