The trusted partner for more than 100 North Dakota and Minnesota communities.
Moore Engineering successfully completes the projects that improve everyday living conditions and create economic opportunity – things like water, sewer, streets and walking paths. In more than 100 communities, we strive to develop sustainable solutions, often bringing together multiple entities, to ensure an optimal result that meets needs and respects resources.
Our engineers develop projects from initial concept through public involvement, design and contract administration. We then deliver sound municipal engineering solutions that best serve a city’s needs and respect its resources, including identifying funding sources and assisting in the application process. And because we call this region home, we’re in it for the long haul, advising and performing maintenance and updates for city water, wastewater and transportation systems.
Municipal engineering capabilities:
- Assessment calculations
- City maps and GIS
- Capital improvement plans
- Contract administration, construction staking and observation
- Facility plans
- Grant writing
- Preliminary engineer’s reports/feasibility studies
- Pedestrian and bike trails
- Sewage collection and treatment
- Sewage pumping stations
- Storm water collection and pumping
- Streets: paving, seal coats, replacement, rehabilitation and maintenance
- Water and sewer comprehensive plans
- Water storage
- Water and sewer rate analysis
- Water distribution and supply
- Water treatment